Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter Pictures

 I took a good number of pictures over my break. Some of these are from my Great Grandmas old farm, its on the Red River in Grafton, North Dakota. The farm gets flooded pretty much every year so there are so random boats and other things that float up. Also the old house if half still standing but my great grandpas chair is still in the same spot as it was when he used to sit. The old out house is still standing too, a little crooked but still standing. i also took some pictures of a barbed wire fence that turned out pretty cool.








The next few pictures are from Fort Snelling State Park. At this state park there are a lot of deer that are pretty tame but still are a little skittish. I was able to get close them and since i saw so many (about 30) i was able to get some good pictures. There were about 3 different bucks and a lot of does.












No comments:

Post a Comment